Monday, November 5, 2012

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.


Here's a comic to qualify yesterday's comic, in which I cast all politicians as devils. I don't really think either Mitt or Barack is Satan. Or Hitler. It's what I try to teach my two-year-old -- when someone does something you don't like, you tell them how you feel and seek a resolution. You don't hit, bite, scratch, or call names. I'm gonna try not to be the guy who's got to start back at level one over and over again, keeping the game from progressing to the next level.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this comic and your explanation of it. I agree %1000000000000-infinity zeros percent. (Even though I am worthless when it comes to video games.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when Lindsay first looked at the comic, she was like, "why does it say 'final boss?'" What does this have to do with bosses?

      Oh, how much education we need to do in this household about video games. I groan inside that she didn't even know that video games always have "bosses" to beat. That's like, video game 101, way back to the original Mario Brothers or before. Sigh.

      Delete
    2. Well, excuse me for not speaking Video Game 101 -- I guess I was too busy helping incarcerated and drug-addicted people, and getting a Master's degree, and giving birth... Should I go on?

      I do remember Bowser though. I'm pretty sure I even beat him 2 or 3 times -- but he never had the word "boss" on his chest,

      Delete
    3. You're excused, my wife. But don't let it happen again.

      Delete
  2. Wait, what? Someone who doesn't believe exactly as I believe, or say precisely what I think they should say isn't evil incarnate?

    Are you sure?

    dammit, I need to re-evaluate my life.

    Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We might all need to re-evaluate.

      Delete