Monday, July 2, 2012

To Pinterest? Or not to Pinterest?

It might be a little bit too late for the question, since I already registered for Pinterest and starting spamming Facebook by sharing my comics there. (Don't worry, I've gotten them all up, and the posting will slow down to a reasonable pace now.)

I don't even really know what Pinterest is, but I've signed up and I'm on it now. Lots of pretty pictures. But this internet stuff has got me thinking. You may have noticed that a few of my last posts have been sort of preoccupied by "meta" things . . . in that I haven't just been blogging about my daughter, but I've been blogging about blogging about my daughter. 

The two are not the same thing. And the first one is my priority. Some of you may be interested in the meta part, but I just want to say that I'm now going to get back to writing about what really matters to me: the two-year-old who just pointed out the window and said, "Look! A bird!" and then laughed and corrected herself, "Actually, a butterfly!" We never taught her the word actually. She figured out how to say it and put it in context, all by herself. And also she cured cancer today.

Anyway, have a great 4th of July!